Monday 4 August 2014

Learning Pascal

I've been trying to learn Pascal recently...

There is is a good reason why! I know it's hard to believe. Basically Pascal is a procedural programming language which differs in many ways from object orientated programming. I program mainly in Java, I studied C# and university and I also know C++. I though it would be beneficial for me to understand more about programming by learning such a language as Pascal.

There are very few tutorials when it comes to Pascal. I'm currently following this one which takes you through the basics and gives you a small assignment at the end. I've did the assignment a few weeks back but when I try again I realise I've forgotten the syntax....back to square one!

More to follow on the pascal front!

No comments:

Post a Comment